7/13/2016

My Fourth Weekend

On Friday, I had a full day of class with the business analytics class in the morning from 9am-12pm and the internship class in the afternoon from1pm-4pm. After class, I ate dinner, relaxed, showered, and went to bed early because I had to be up at 6am for our cultural event: a day trip to Clare where we will be seeing the Cliffs of Moher.

On Sunday, I slept in until 9:30am, showered, and Cassie, Fran, Kayla, and I took the 11:30am bus into town to go to have an Irish breakfast and go to the EPIC Ireland museum. We went to a buffet style restaurant called Kylemore, which was very cheap, but the food was average. The EPIC museum was a great experience. We learned so much about Irish history and culture. It was highly interactive and very innovative with great videos in each of the 20 rooms. We learned that EPIC stands for Every Person Is Connected and that 17 million people in the world claim to have Irish descent. After spending about three hours in the museum, we went to dinner at the The Old Stand, and I had Irish stew again. Then we headed back to the apartment, and Cassie, Fran, Kayla, and I booked our plane tickets to London for our last weekend here. We plan to see Stonehenge and many sites in London while we are there.







No comments:

Post a Comment