7/08/2016

Internship Week 3

On Monday, I took the 7:40am bus as usual and had breakfast at work. It was a bit depressing working on the 4th of July in a different country, but one of the cooks wished me a happy 4th of July as I paid for my breakfast. Then I worked on Project *** all day and made significant progress. Ariana and I should be done with the project by the end of the week. For lunch, they had American themed food, and I had mac & cheese, fried chicken, and carrots for lunch. Once I got home, I cooked, ate dinner, and went to the gym. Then I showered and went to bed.

On Tuesday,  I took the 7:40am bus as usual and had breakfast at work. I worked on Project *** in the morning, and then after lunch, Ariana and I headed up to the 5th floor, RoI Collections that deals with current account, credit cards, and loans in arrears. We observed and listened in on calls. Once I got home from work, I ate dinner, and then Kayla and I worked on our business analytics project that is due Thursday night. We spent four hours on it, finished at 11:45pm, and I'm glad it's officially submitted. Afterwards, I took a shower and went to bed.

On Wednesday,  I took the 7:40am bus as usual and had breakfast at work. I worked on Project *** in the morning, and had lunch early, at noon. After lunch, we headed to the Bank of Ireland Mespil office because we had a presentation on Investor Relations to attend from 2pm-3pm. After the presentation, we headed back to campus and got home early at 3:25pm. Because it was so early, I decided to do my laundry. Then I ate dinner, relaxed, and watched Netflix.

On Thursday, I took the 7:25am bus because Ariana and I worked 8:30-4:30pm to get home earlier. In the morning, we worked on Project ***, and I finished my half of of the project. For lunch, I had bangers and mash. After lunch, we headed up to the 5th floor again to learn about the RoI Collections. Because we were just observing, they let us leave at 3:45pm, so we took the 4:03pm bus home and got home by 4:35pm. Once I got back, I ate some food and took a nap until 7pm. I decided not to go out because we had class the next day at 9am, so I watched Netflix and relaxed.

 Lunch for the 4th of July

Bangers and Mash

No comments:

Post a Comment