On Tuesday, I woke up at 8am, showered, and got the 9am bus to the Bank of Ireland Burlington Plaza branch for a tour at 9:30am-11am. Then we walked to Spar, and I got a Naked juice. We waited in the lobby until 12pm, and then they told us the presentation was moved to the Mespil branch a block away so we all walked over there. We waited until 12:30pm when they finally came out and told us there were technical difficulties, so they would have to reschedule. Then we walked to our branch and went to lunch. I got back to my desk at 2pm. I continued working on my project until I left for the day, and once I got back to my apartment, I cooked dinner at Kayla's apartment, and then we worked on our final business analytics project from 7:30-11:30pm. I'm so glad we finished it in one night because we are officially done all of our projects for UCD. Afterwards, I went back to my apartment and went to bed.
On Wednesday, I woke up at 7:20am, got the 8am bus, and ate breakfast at work. I continued working on my project all day and left at 3:20pm to walk to the Mespil branch for a presentation on the Irish Economy. I got home at 5:20pm, showered, ate dinner, and then talked to Fran, Cassie, Kayla, and Sam about London and when we were leaving. Afterwards, I packed for London and went to bed.
On Thursday, I woke up at 7:20am, got the 7:50am bus, and ate breakfast at work. It was sad realizing it was the last day at the Bank of Ireland. I finished up my project and gave my manager, Aisling, a box of chocolates as a thank you gift for all her hard work in ensuring I got what I wanted out of the internship. She gave Ariana and I each a bag with a tin of chocolate sheep, a magnet, and a thank you card for all of our hard work on all the different projects. As we left, we turned in our IDs at the security desk and then took the bus home. The internship went by fast, and I enjoyed my time there. When I got home, I packed the last few things for London, changed, ate dinner, and met up with Fran, Kayla, and Cassie at 6:30pm to catch the Aircoach bus to the Dublin airport.
Presentation on the Irish Economy
Keyboard is slightly different here
My last breakfast
Gift from my manager, Aisling



No comments:
Post a Comment