6/01/2016

Updates!

Lots of exciting things have happened since I last posted! First, I've paid for my program and accommodations. I cannot thank the College of the Liberal Arts and the donors enough for the Career Enrichment Funding I received to help cover the cost of the program. It has truly helped so much in paying for this experience. Second, I booked my Aircoach bus to get from the airport to the UCD campus and back, so I am all set once I land in Dublin. Third, I have been given my first assignments for my two modules and am working on them this week. Lastly, I have been given internship placement in the Bank of Ireland for six weeks from June 20th to July 28th. 

COMPANY NAME:
Bank of Ireland
COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Bank of Ireland is a diversified Financial Services Group established in 1783 by Royal Charter. A traditional, relationship-driven retail and commercial bank with a conservative business philosophy, we have a clear and compelling strategy to:
  • Support our customers
  • Strengthen our capital
  • Continue to fund our balance sheet effectively
  • Actively manage our credit risks
  • Rigorously manage our cost
Bank of Ireland has established core businesses with strong market share positions supported by an extensive distribution network and a strong direct offering. Interns will be placed across some of the following areas: Finance, Strategy, Marketing, Risk, Business Banking, Business Supports, Digital & Innovation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment