On Friday, I slept in and then headed to the business building to use the Deloitte Analytics Lab so I could complete the Bloomberg Essentials Training Program and officially get an Acknowledgement of Completion. My assignment was to complete the core exam and one market sector exam for my finance analytics class. I began by reading through the information for the core exam and took some notes. I passed that exam and completed the Equity market sector tutorial first. Afterwards, I decided to take the rest of the market sector tutorials (there were 4 in total), so I could get all the acknowledgements. The others were FX (foreign exchange), commodity, and fixed income. I spent most of my day completing that because I wanted to finish the program in one day. Afterwards, I went back to my apartment, ate some food, relaxed, and figured out what I was bringing and wearing for my big trip to Northern Ireland tomorrow. Then I made tortellini with tomato sauce for dinner, and the fire alarm went off in the building. There was no actual fire, so we just stood outside for a few minutes. After heading back inside, I showered, relaxed, and went to bed early because we were all meeting at 6:15am to catch the 6:30am bus into town because the tour bus was picking us up at 7:15am.
No comments:
Post a Comment