First and foremost, I want to welcome you to my blog! I am participating the the Lochlann Quinn School of Business Summer Internship Programme through the University College Dublin (UCD) this summer and wanted to write about my time there and update my friends and family. I officially booked the plane tickets last night and will be leaving in one short month! I am very excited for these upcoming eight weeks and hope to learn a lot through the finance course I am taking and the internship. Additionally, I am very eager to experience Ireland and its culture through the various trips and excursions. While I have not been given a ton of information yet, I have learned that I will be living in the Belgrove Residence of UCD and will have my own bedroom. These dorms are apartment style living with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen/living area.
(*Pictures from UCD website*)


Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful. For students shouldn’t have any unnecessary
ReplyDeletestress and have all the time to focus on their studies getting accommodation easily and add value to this.
Student accommodation dublin!
looking for student accomodations near ucd
ReplyDelete